WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
In this 45-minute training, you'll walk away with tips and systems on
How to Prepare for and Crush Your Annual Review
We will cover what documents you should gather and prepare before your review. We will also cover common questions and examples of great responses.
How to Ask for a Raise
We will discuss how to ask for a raise and what prep work before "the ask" will lead to more confidence and effective results.
Presented by Nicolai Oliden,
Founder at EngineeringYOU
Nicolai has been a civil engineer since 2008. He has worked on a wide variety of transportation projects throughout Arizona and now also helps manage the office at Ethos Engineering.
Through EngineeringYOU, he helps young professionals all over the country to level up at work and home. He wants everyone to discover and pursue what matters most to them and provides tools to help them live up to their full potential.
Want to go deeper? Get VIP!
Register for VIP to get access to a special Q&A session that we will roll into right after the FREE LIVE event.
You can submit questions before the event when you register or email us.
During this VIP session, we will go deeper into the topics and 1-2 VIPs will participate in a short role play scenario followed by constructive comments. Example questions that may be covered are -
- How do I overcome annual review anxiety?
- How should I answer - where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- I struggle with rating myself too high or too low, any recommendations?
- What should I do if my boss blindsides me with negative reviews?
- When do I ask for a raise if there is no clear transition into that topic?
- How much are EIT's and PE's making right now?
- What do I do if my boss says no to my raise request?
- Should I leave my company if I get a poor review or if they dont give me a raise that I believe I deserve?
If you have a specific question you'd like to ask during this session, you can fill that out in the registration form.
In addition, VIP registrants will also receive a recording of the event and Q&A
VIP registrants should plan for an extra 40-45 minute session after the live event.