Thu, Jan 13|
Retirement for Young Professionals
Does retirement seem SOOOO far away? Have you ever thought about when you want to retire, what you'll do, and how much you'll need? For early career professionals, retirement can feel like something that "you'll figure out later". Truth is, when it comes to retirement, we need to start EARLY!
Time & Location
Jan 13, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM MST
About the Event
Retirement is not about an age, it's a dollar amount. You can retire at 30 if you have enough saved. You won't be able to retire at 70 if you have nothing saved. No matter when you WANT to retire, you need to save enough to make that happen. Do you know where to invest or how much you need? Perhaps you enjoy working but want work to be optional in your 40's. That's awesome! But it won't happen if you don't start early.
This webinar is FREE to attend the live version. If you can't make it to the LIVE session, consider upgrading to VIP! VIP members will receive a recording of the live session AND gain access to a special Q&A session.
During the Q&A session we will go deeper into the topic. Example questions that may be covered are -
- If I want to retire early, how should I invest?
- Should I hire a financial advisor or do all my investing myself?
- Is cyptocurrency a good investment for retirement?
- I have a ton of debt and no savings, should I save for retirement anyway?
- Should I save for my kids college before I save for retirement?
- I work for the government, will my pension be enough?
- What expenses should I save for in retirement?
- I don't like risk, where should I invest?
- Should I invest in real estate?
If you have a specific question you'd like to ask during this session, you can fill that out in the registration form.
This Q&A session will begin 2 minutes after the LIVE event and will last up to 45 minutes.
FREE - Live Webinar
This FREE ticket allows you access to the Live webinar. If you want to receive a recording of the event and access to a special Q&A session, upgrade to VIP.
VIP - Live and Recorded
VIP's will receive a recording to this webinar and access to a special Q&A session immediately after the event. This Q&A session may last up to 45 minutes after the event.