Tue, Nov 30|
Annual Reviews and Raises
Do you dread your annual review? Do you feel unprepared and unequipped during your annual reviews? Do you know how to confidently ask for a raise? We will provide tips and tools in this webinar to crush your annual review and help you prepare to confidently ask for that raise!
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2021, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM MST
About the Event
Annual reviews can be so overwhelming and the way we prepare for them can greatly impact how effective they actually are. Unfortunately, many companies don't utilize these crucial reviews to their full potential so its up to you to maximize this opportunity to shine.
Asking for a raise can seem scary or maybe you dont know where to start. Surprisingly, it takes a lot of time and effort to prepare for this request. We'll give you tools and steps to take to do it the right way.
This webinar is FREE to attend the live version. If you can't make it to the LIVE session, consider upgrading to VIP! VIP members will receive a recording of the live session AND a special Q&A session.
During the Q&A session we will go deeper into the discussed topics. Example questions that may be covered are -
- How do I overcome annual review anxiety?
- How should I answer - where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- I struggle with rating myself too high or too low, any recommendations?
- What should I do if my boss blindsides me with negative reviews?
- How do I ask for a raise if there is no clear transition into that topic?
- How much are EIT's and PE's making right now?
- What do I do if my boss says no to my raise request?
- Should I leave my company if I get a poor review or if they dont give me a raise that I believe I deserve?
If you have a specific question you'd like to ask during this session, you can fill that out in the registration form.
This Q&A session will begin 5 minutes after the LIVE event and will last up to 45 minutes.
FREE - Live Webinar
This FREE ticket allows you access to the Live webinar. If you want to receive a recording of the event and access to a special Q&A session, upgrade to VIP.
VIP - Live and Recorded
VIP's will receive a recording to this webinar and access to a special Q&A session immediately after the event. This Q&A session may last up to 45 minutes after the event.